Information about Service Providers / NGOs
Information about Service Provider/NGOs during COVID-19 Emergency
by Suaka Indonesia on 30/03/2020
Available in Farsi به زبان فارسی موجود است, click here to download
List of Service Provider/NGOs and their services during COVID-19
This list will be updated to reflect the current situation
SUAKA staff are working remotely. The building of the Jakarta Legal Aid Institute/Indonesian Legal Aid Foundation where SUAKA office located is closed until further notice.
For consultation with SUAKA, please contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. UNHCR Indonesia, CWS, CRS
Please note that, in light of the evolving situation related to the COVID-19 outbreak in Indonesia, and taking into account guidance from local authorities, the UNHCR Office in Jakarta will implement a working arrangement which will temporarily impact our capacity to provide counseling and services in the office. Until further notice, UNHCR will not provide in-person services at the UNHCR office in Jakarta.
The usual channels for communicating with UNHCR and partners remain open:
- KOBO online inquiry link: https://enketo.unhcr.org/x/#fmYrpTgM
- UNHCR general inquires Email address: email@example.com
- UNHCR CBP Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CWS health team email address: email@example.com
- UNHCR CBP Phone number: 08119840643
- UNHCR Phone number: 021 2964 3602 (landline will be limited)
- CWS Hotline (Emergency): 0811 8161 511
- CRS Hotline (SGBV): 0811 9670 250
- CRS Hotline (Socio-Economic Assistance): 0811 1499 871
In any kind of emergency please try to contact UNHCR, CWS, CRS first to ensure your treatment is covered by the service provider.
3. JRS Jakarta
- Services (other than health emergency cases) are on put on hold until 30 April 2020 and might be extended based on the situation.
- For further information, you can contact by phone or WA to 081332807441 / 08111905113 / 085643020319. For legal consultation, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. JRS Bogor
- Services, other than health emergency cases, are on put on hold until 30 April 2020 and might be extended based on the situation.
- For further information, you can contact by phone or WA to 081340277437, 081296739241, 085921559649
5. Dompet Dhuafa
- School for Refugee (preparatory course for refugee children for public school enrolment) is being conducted online until further notice.
- For healthcare-related, only accept referral through CWS.