JRS Training on Human Rights and Refugee Advocacy
OPEN RECRUITMENT TRAINING
JRS Jakarta and JRS Bogor are conducting training on Human Rights and Refugee Advocacy.
Please read carefully information below
If you live in Jakarta, you should ONLY apply the training in Jakarta. If you live in Bogor you should ONLY apply the training in Bogor.
The BOGOR training will be conducted on 17-19 September 2019. FOR BOGOR applicants, the application already CLOSED.
The JAKARTA training will be conducted 15-17 October 2019. FOR JAKARTA applicants, APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/XAceu6DWhaDpyRXCA
1. Age of 18 years old or above. Refugee and Local Community are welcome!
2. Interested to be active in the community for refugee advocacy and other social services;
3. Able to communicate in good English (speaking and writing);
4. Willing and commit voluntarily to do advocacy work after participating in the training; and
5. Willing to volunteer in a diverse situation of nationality, ethnicity, race, religion, and gender.
Deadline of Application for Jakarta training is extended until Sunday, 1 September at 23:59.
Please check the document below for complete information.
Contact Person JAKARTA:
Gading at 081-1111-6772
Contact Person BOGOR:
Bonita at 0859-2155-9649
Elsza at 0859-6054-9560